I won't lie to you, this post is filled with blatant self-promotion. Mainly because I cannot figure out how to make my "professional" website worth looking at. Look at this thing. It's terrible. If anyone has any advice on a better format for published work, I'd love to hear it. Or, if you're a bored web designer and you'd like to take a crack at it, I'll buy you a drink in exchange for your labor. Seriously, it's gross.
The main issue with the page is that it doesn't give the websites and magazines in which I've been published the accolades they deserve. I was honored this past week with publications from the following:
- This Recording believes in me but more importantly believes in the power of Buffy.
- Planet magazine sent me to interview AIR. One word hypenate: googly-eyed.
- Time Out New York published my review of Amy Sohn's Prospect Park West.
- The Second Pass was kind enough to let me wave the PLATH banner.
- Identity Theory ran my review of Wells Tower's Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned.
Thanks so much to all my editors, and to you, precious readers.