Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Shout-outs!


I won't lie to you, this post is filled with blatant self-promotion. Mainly because I cannot figure out how to make my "professional" website worth looking at. Look at this thing. It's terrible. If anyone has any advice on a better format for published work, I'd love to hear it. Or, if you're a bored web designer and you'd like to take a crack at it, I'll buy you a drink in exchange for your labor. Seriously, it's gross.

The main issue with the page is that it doesn't give the websites and magazines in which I've been published the accolades they deserve. I was honored this past week with publications from the following:
Stay tuned for my monthly column at Bookslut, and surprise you'll also find on their site.

Thanks so much to all my editors, and to you, precious readers.
High five.

1 comment:

William Owen said...

Good work, keep it up.