I'm so pleased (and relieved) to finally launch the debut issue of my literary magazine, CANDOR.
It's been a while in the making, but on our website you will find:
- An interview with Sarah Manguso and Rachel Zucker about Writing and Motherhood
- A conversation between Emily Gould and Marisa Meltzer
- Fiction by Lisa Locascio
- Nonfiction by Atossa Abrahamian
- Fiction by Shashi Bhat
- Fiction by Kate Axelrod
- An Essay by Adrian Quinlan
- A book review by Mina Kimes
Many thanks to all my contributors. The call for submissions is back on, and will close at the end of February. Happy Reading!