Thursday, February 07, 2008

Fashion Week

New York Magazine undoubtedly has the best coverage of fashion week. If you're unable to make it into the tents, I highly suggest checking out their slideshows.

Peter Som has an absolutely gorgeous collection. This dress made me die a little. Also, I love the model. Does anyone know who she is?



And I'm so happy Anna Sui didn't jump on the bandwagon with muted tones. Her colors are fantastic! This is like dandy meets peasant saucy witch, or something.



Can't. Breathe. Coat. Oh. Proenza Schouler.



Usually I can't stand Michael Kors, but this is fantastic. I don't even like fur. But, goodness. And those glasses are fierce.



And, drum roll please . . .



Oh, Marc.

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

i agree, that first dress is to die.
i heart the model too. she makes me happy that i have bangs.