Monday, August 10, 2009

The Challenge.













A.O. Scott, New York Times Film Critic

Dear Readers,

Inspired by my latest movie-going experience, Julie & Julia, (which I hope to review tonight or tomorrow), I hereby promise you and myself that I will write 200+ words on this blog about every single film I see, no matter the venue, no matter how Oscar worthy, or terrible the flick, I will review it here for you.

Starting today, Monday, August 10th, 2009.

Do I hear a "hell yes" ?













4 comments:

m said...

hell yes! (have you not needed to save a.o. scott's life yet? tell g to get on that.)

Jessica Ferri said...

yay!

thanks for the reminder!

kris said...

Speaking of movies....have you seen Whatever Works? Time had a rave review of it and A.O. Scott had the opposite. The Time guy said it was like "old Woody Allen," which intrigued me.
Anyways I know you've posted about loving Annie Hall and Hannah and Her Sisters so I'd totally love to hear what you think if you see/have seen WW. Love your blog as always!

Jessica Ferri said...

glimmer: i haven't! i'll have to get on that. thanks for reading!